Member of the Software/Firmware design team
developing leading edge integrated ICs for the consumer market. In this
role you will define micro architecture, design C-based emulator and
develop firmware for our IC's embedded DSPs. You will also perform
verification and maintenance of the internal units, taking a leading
role in module level and integration level test methodology definition,
implementation and regression testing management with the VLSI team.
Your responsibilities include working directly with customers as well
as interacting with parallel design groups.
- Must have an Electrical Engineering B.S.C degree.
- At least 3 years of experience with designing real time digital signal processing algorithms and their firmware implementation on DSPs.
- Strong theoretical digital signal processing background.
- C and Assembly language programming skills.
- Should have exposure to and good understanding of IC design flow.
- Proven technical leadership experience with development teams.
- Excellent communication skills in both Hebrew and English (written and verbal).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience with video and SoC systems.
University grades pre-requisite
- Technion/Tel-Aviv University
graduates GPA over 85
- Other universities over 90.