Member of the Security design team
developing leading edge integrated ICs for
the consumer market. In this role you will
design and implement a state of the art
security processor, capable of encryption
and decryption using various scrambling
algorithms. These algorithms will be used to
implement security standards required by the
HD-DVD, BluRay and Set-top box markets.
You will develop a cycle accurate simulator
to evaluate design alternatives, as well as
applicable firmware. Your responsibilities
include working directly with customers as
well as interacting with other design
- Must have an Electrical Engineering B.Sc
- At least 1 year of experience with
design/research of embedded microprocessors.
- C and Assembly language programming
- Should have exposure to and good
understanding of IC design flow.
- Proven technical leadership experience
with development teams.
- Excellent communication skills in both
Hebrew and English (written and verbal).
- Good interpersonal skills.
University grades pre-requisite
|Technion/Tel-Aviv University graduates GPA
Other Universities, GPA over 90.
LocationHorizon's headquarters, Herzliya, Israel.
The position applies for both men/women.
Please send potential applicant's CV's to: