Member of the Algorithm/Firmware design team
in a start up developing leading edge integrated ICs for the consumer
market. In this role you will work on the design of digital
demodulators for the satellite and cable set top box markets. You will
be working on a high level simulator, written in C and Matlab,
describing the demodulation chain beginning with timing recovery,
through efficient decoding of codes such as Reed-Solomon and
convolution codes, and symbol decision allowing for minimal BER using
cutting edge technologies. You will also be working on
micro-architecture and firmware design of the demodulator and on their
implementation on a cycle based low level C simulator.
- Must have an Electrical Engineering B.S.C degree.
- At least 3 years of experience with the design and implementation of digital communication algorithms.
- Strong theoretical digital signal processing theory and coding theory background.
- Excellent communication skills in both Hebrew and English (written and verbal).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience with MATLAB and C.
- Experience with video and SoC systems.
University grades pre-requisite
- University graduates with GPA over 85.
- Horizon's headquarters, Herzliya, Israel.
The position applies for both men/women.
Please send potential applicant's CV's to: