Member of the Microprocessor Architecture
design team developing leading edge integrated ICs for the consumer
market. In this role you will define the microarchitecture of embedded
general purpose and special purpose processors. You will develop a
cycle accurate simulator to evaluate design alternatives, as well as
port a compiler for these processors. You will also perform
verification and maintenance of the internal units, taking a leading
role in module level and integration level test methodology definition,
implementation and regression testing management with the VLSI team.
Your responsibilities include working directly with customers as well
as interacting with parallel design groups.
- Must have an Electrical Engineering B.Sc degree.
- At least 3 years of experience with design/research of embedded microprocessors.
- Strong theoretical computer architecture background.
- C and Assembly language programming skills.
- Should have exposure to and good understanding of IC design flow.
- Proven technical leadership experience with development teams.
- Excellent communication skills in both Hebrew and English (written and verbal).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- M.Sc in Computer Architecture.
- Experience with GCC internals.
University grades pre-requisite
- Technion/Tel-Aviv, GPA over 85.
- Other Universities, GPA over 90.
- Horizon's headquarters, Herzliya, Israel.
The position applies for both men/women.
Please send potential applicant's CV's to: