Member of the software design team
developing embedded reference designs for
Horizon's integrated multimedia ICs.
development of drivers under Linux kernel
for Embedded based reference designs, and the internal architecture for
their implementations. Participates in definition of Hardware
structures as well as Firmware and Software strategies. Interfaces with
customers in regards to future product requirements and current product
enhancements. Interact with all design activities providing
consultation, direction and review.
- B.A/B.Sc, Computer Science or Electrical
- Broad expertise with kernel space programming under Linux
- Profound knowledge of developing device drivers for Embedded (MIPS) under Linux
University grades pre-requisite
- Technion/Tel-Aviv University graduates GPA over 80.
- Other Universities, GPA over 90.
|Horizon's headquarters, Herzliya, Israel.|
The position applies for both men/women.
Please send potential applicant's CV's to:By Email: email@example.com