Member of the software design team
developing embedded reference designs for Horizon's integrated
multimedia ICs. As a graphics driver developer, you will participate in
the development of a 2D and 3D accelerated driver for Horizon's
embedded 2D/3D graphics processor, which will be used in next
generation consumer electronics hardware.
- B.Sc, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- 2 years of experience.
- Broad expertise with kernel space programming under Linux.
- Experience developing Linux device drivers.
- Experience with Linux Xfree86 graphics system.
- Knowledge of OpenGL.
University grades pre-requisite
- Technion/Tel-Aviv University graduates GPA over 80.
- Other Universities, GPA over 90.
|Horizon's headquarters, Herzliya, Israel.|
The position applies for both men/women.
Please send potential applicant's CV's to:By Email: email@example.com