Horizon Semiconductors is developing state
of the art custom processors for the consumer electronic markets. Our
processors contain advanced micro-architecture elements, such as deep
pipelines, multi-threading, DSP and vector instructions.
As a member of the compilers team, you will
participate in the development of optimized
C compilers for our unique instruction sets,
enabling the programming of those processors
in C rather than in assembly language. You
will verify the compiler correctness and
performance on a cycle-accurate chip
simulator, examine the assembly language
output, and use the simulation results to
improve the code generation engine.
The ideal candidate will have
good understanding of computer architecture
and hardware/software interaction (RISC
processors, effects of deep pipelines,
vector processors), as well as being fluent
in the design of a modern compiler -
front-end/back-end division, lexical
analysis, parsing, etc, as well as advanced
code generation optimization techniques such
as flow graph building, global
optimizations, register allocations and
- BA degree in computer science / BSc in computer engineering or electrical engineering.
- Strong knowledge of computer architecture.
- Strong knowledge of compiler theory.
- Strong knowledge of graph theory algorithms.
- C and Assembly language programming skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both Hebrew and English (written and verbal).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience with the GCC compiler
University grades pre-requisite
|Horizon's headquarters, Herzliya, Israel.|
The position applies for both men/women.
Please send potential applicant's CV's to:By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org