Member of the Software/Firmware design
team developing leading edge integrated multimedia ICs for the consumer
market. In this role you will work on high level simulation of audio
compression and decompression algorithms (in C and matlab), and on
their implementations on a custom DSP (in assembly language).
- Must have an Electrical Engineering B.S.C degree.
- At least 2 years of experience with designing real time digital signal processing algorithms and their firmware implementation on DSPs.
- Strong theoretical digital signal processing theory background.
- Matlab, C and Assembly language programming skills.
- Should have exposure and good understanding of IC design flow.
- Proven technical leadership experience with development teams.
- Excellent communication skills in both Hebrew and English (written and verbal).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience with video and SoC systems.
- Experience with audio compression algorithms.
University grades pre-requisite
- Only Technion/Tel-Aviv University graduates with GPA over 85.
- Horizon's headquarters, Herzliya, Israel.
The position applies for both men/women.
Please send potential applicant's CV's to: