Member of the VLSI design team developing integrated ICs for the
consumer electronic market. The team owns the design, verification and
maintenance of all internal units of the chip under development and is
responsible for the full chip flow as well.
This position requires performing of varied and complex assignments of
the test engineering for custom ASIC devices. The candidate is expected
to design and develop test procedures and assist in the evaluation of
the test equipment. The candidate will also prepare recommendations for
testing and documentation of procedures to be used from the product
design phase through production. The candidate will be responsible for
ensuring that all products meet quality and customer performance
standards. The candidate will also provide training in new procedures
to production testing staff.
Responsibilities include test insertion on large, multi-million gate
ASICs (mux-scan FF, 1149.1 /1149.6 boundary scan, memory BIST, logic
BIST), test logic functional verification, and test vector generation
(ATPG for stuck-at, transition delay, datapath), and fault grading.
Among other things, the candidate will be directly responsible for:
- Designing and writing test plans.
- Designing and documenting hardware - fixtures, probe cards, load boards.
- Coordinating purchase of all hardware.
- Writing programs for existing products.
- Writing programs for new products.
- Performing bench-to-ATE correlation, measuring repeatability, and calculating limits.
- Managing all aspects of datafiles.
- Writing documentation - test spec, test program description, test procedures.
- Releasing to Production.
- Training Production Operators and Technicians.
- Training other Test Engineers.
- Helping define company test strategy.
- Bringing up new test platforms.
The following traits are highly valued:
- Demonstrated record of releasing high volume products into production environment.
- Demonstrated support of off-shore test floor.
- RF wafer probe experience in a high volume environment.
- Solid understanding of multiple programming languages including CVI.
- Strong statistical background.
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Must have an engineering degree Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience.
- UNIX scripting skills (Tcl, Perl, CShell, etc.).
- Hands on experience with all relevant post-silicon testing tools: Synopsys DFT Compiler, BSD Compiler, TetraMax, VCS.
- Familiarity with various fault models for DSM.
- Should have exposure and good understanding of back-end design flow.
- Experience with IC testers, and with the production flow (from wafer fabrication to packaged silicon).
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English (written and verbal) and good interpersonal skills.
- Experience with video and SoC BIST systems.
- Knowledge of IC testers (HP9300 Preferred).
University grades pre-requisite
- Technion/Tel-Aviv University graduates GPA over 80.
- Other Universities, GPA over 90.
The position applies for both men/women.
Please send potential applicant's CV's to: