Member of the Horizon's global marketing
team responsible for business development,
marketing, sales and promotion of Horizon's
ICs worldwide, primarily to set top box,
HD-DVD, Blu-Ray and digital TV manufacturers
and will be expected to perform the
- Identify and maintain strong relationships with leading STB and CE manufacturers and
service operators, making Horizon a recognized brand & preferred choice.
- Help planning company's business strategy by providing deep market analysis and sales forecast.
- Participate in trade shows and other industry gatherings.
- Identify and track potential business opportunities, future market trends and potential competition.
- Help creating business partnerships.
- Identify customer product requirements and help define and create technical
specifications for Horizon product families.
- Proven success in marketing or business development in a high growth semiconductor company.
- Experience in satellite, cable, terrestrial and IPTV set top box equipment and related markets.
- Deep understanding of set top box, HD-DVD, Blu-Ray and DTV manufacturers needs and requirements.
- Deep understanding of operators, service providers and content providers needs and requirements.
- Profound knowledge of advanced TV services and new trends in satellite, cable and IPTV broadcast industries.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal), Japanese is an advantage.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, strong will to win in the highly competitive quick growth marketplace.
University grades pre-requisite
- Only Technion/Tel-Aviv University graduates with GPA over 85.
- MBA degree an advantage.
The position involves frequent (up to %50) travels to US, Japan/Asia and Europe with a possibility for future relocation.
The position applies for both men/women.
Please send potential applicant's CV's to: