Member of the Horizon's global marketing
team responsible for technical marketing, sales and promotion of
Horizon's ICs worldwide, primarily to HD-DVD, Blu-Ray, set top box and
digital TV manufacturers and will be expected to perform the following:
technical marketing support and ongoing account management to help
secure & maintain strong relationships with leading CE
manufacturers, making Horizon a recognized brand & preferred
- Participate in trade shows and other industry gatherings.
- Identify future market trends and conduct market research.
- Define and create technical specifications and marketing material
- Must have an Electrical Engineering B.S.C degree.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Extensive experience in system architecture design and technical marketing of CE chips.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal), Japanese is an advantage.
- Extensive experience with high level technical presentations.
- Profound knowledge and understanding of the DVD, STB and DTV industries - an advantage.
University grades pre-requisite
- Only Technion/Tel-Aviv University graduates with GPA over 85.
The position involves frequent travels to US, Japan/Asia and Europe.
The position applies for both men/women.
Please send potential applicant's CV's to: